Senior Database Developer (f/m) (MSSQL/Oracle) for open-ended full-time employment in Bochum or Berlin
- You will support and enrich the further development of our innovative Healthcare Business Suite in a highly motivated team.
- Support the backend development of new functions and modules with data models and database-optimized design.
- Creation of DML and DDL scripts for MSSQL and Oracle.
- You will further develop the existing data model in close cooperation with our backend developers and make a decisive contribution to increasing the data quality and performance of the existing queries.
- Further development of our data analysis layer and structure of a data warehouse.
- Quality assurance during development.
- You have a degree in computer science or in engineering/technology with good to very good scores or have proven equivalent skills.
- You have consolidated and sharpened your knowledge and skills in at least 5 years of professional experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and have the English language skills required to produce technical documentation.
- You are familiar with the relational database systems Oracle and MSSQL.
- You “speak” PLSQL and T-SQL fluently.
- Knowledge of Flyway’s automated deployment of changes to the data model is an asset.
- ER models are no more a foreign word to you than structured documentation.
If you have strong team spirit and a solution-oriented, analytically structured way of thinking and acting, we would be pleased to get to know you better.
NOW IS THE TIME: Your Application
Have we caught your interest? Then we would like to get to know you. Please send your detailed application, preferably in electronic form, stating your desired salary and possible starting date to
or by mail to: