Software Developer (f/m) (Java EE) for open-ended full-time employment in Bochum or Berlin
- You will be part of a highly motivated team developing and testing new Java modules for our innovative Healthcare Business Suite.
- In consultation with research partners and manufacturers of medical and research equipment, you define and implement industry-specific communication protocols and interfaces.
- You map the complete development cycle of new functions and modules independently and as part of a team.This includes requirements analysis with the customer, as well as the conception, the implementation and documentation of the solution.
- Quality assurance during development
- You have a degree in computer science or engineering with good to very good scores or have proven equivalent skills.
- Ideally, you have some initial professional experience in which you have been able to consolidate/sharpen your knowledge and skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and have the English language skills required to produce technical documentation.
- You are ideally familiar with:
- the frameworks Spring and Vaadin,
- the ORM tool Hibernate and the Java Persistence API 2.1,
- or comparable technologies
- and relational database systems (MSSQL/Oracle)
- Knowledge of the workflow description language BPMN or the communication protocols in the medical environment is an asset.
- Software modeling via UML is no more a foreign word to you than design patterns and structured documentation.
If you have a strong team spirit and a solution-oriented, analytically structured way of thinking and acting, we would be pleased to get to know you better.
NOW IS THE TIME: Your Application
Have we caught your interest? Then we would like to get to know you. Please send your detailed application, preferably in electronic form, stating your desired salary and possible starting date to
or by mail to: